Last Updated on July 09, 2020
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: • "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. • "The Company", "Ourselves", “ExpolinIndia”, "We" and "Us", refers to ExpolinIndia a product of EXPOLIN INDIA SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED. • "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
2. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
3. By becoming a registered user of ExpolinIndia.com and our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted by ExpolinIndia.com and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
4. You agree that ExpolinIndia may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if ExpolinIndia determines that You have violated the terms of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement(s). You also agree that any violation by You of the agreement(s) will cause irreparable harm to ExpolinIndia, for which monetary damages may be inadequate, and You consent to ExpolinIndia obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that ExpolinIndia deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies ExpolinIndia may have at law or in equity.
5. ExpolinIndia reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
6. Payment: We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards and Net banking as mode of payments which are processed through our payment gateway partner. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your bank's site.
7. ExpolinIndia is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of events, promotion from client or the publisher and operators end. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
8. User is solely responsible for the selection of amount withdraw option and the respective amount if failed during the processing. ExpolinIndia is not responsible for credit and rewards given against task/events done through ExpolinIndia app. As this is purely at event based selection of task assigned for a due event and time form the client's disposal.
10. Refunds: All sales are final with no refund or exchange permitted. In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument and a payment/service is not delivered by the service provider within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the same by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include in the email the following details: the mobile number, payment value, transaction date and order number. We shall investigate such incidents and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument without delivery of the payment/service then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your card or bank account or the ExpolinIndia Balance Account. We shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above-mentioned options.
11. Coupon Redemption: Coupon redemption is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damages, injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of ExpolinIndia.com
12. Exclusions and Limitations: The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: (a) excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and (b) excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
13. Limitation of Liability: All transactions on the ExpolinIndia website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of ExpolinIndia or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by ExpolinIndia with respect to the recharge done by the user. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if ExpolinIndia has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, ExpolinIndia liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for by any user while availing any of the services on the ExpolinIndia website.
14. Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use: The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. User is required to check terms and conditions at every visit. No notification communication will be done subject to change in terms and conditions.
15. Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
16. General Provision: All the terms and conditions between you and ExpolinIndia.com shall be governed by the law of India. By visiting ExpolinIndia.com, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ExpolinIndia.com or its affiliates is subject to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.